Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: All Time NFL Team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    All Time NFL Team

    I saw this on a Dolphins site that I read it was a fans vote for all time favorite Dolphins team ...just wondering who your all time team would be for your favorite NFL team ...my Dolphins team would be:

    Coach Don Shula

    Offense

    QB Dan Marino
    RB Tony Nathan
    FB Larry Csonka
    WR Mark Clayton
    WR Mark Duper
    TE Randy McMichael
    OT Richmond Webb
    OT Norm Evans
    OG Keith Simms
    OG Larry Little
    C Dwight Stephenson

    Defense

    DE Jason Taylor
    DE Bill Stanfill
    DT Tim Bownes
    DT Manny Fernandez
    MLB Zach Thomas
    OLB Bob Burdzinski
    OLB Bryan Cox
    CB Patrick Surtain
    CB Sam Madison
    S Jake Scott
    S [richard] Anderson

    Special Teams

    K Olindo Mare
    P Reggie Roby
    ST Larry Izzo
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Oakland Raiders

    Coach John Madden

    Offense

    QB Ken Stabler
    RB Marcus Allen
    FB Bo Jackson
    WR Tim Brown
    WR Fred Biletnikoff
    TE Dave Casper
    OT Art Shell
    OT Lincoln Kennedy
    OG Steve Wisniewski
    OG Gene Upshaw
    C Jim Otto

    Defense

    DE Howie Long
    DE John Matuszak
    DT Reggie Kinlaw
    LB Matt Millen
    LB Dan Conners
    OLB Ted Hendricks
    OLB Rod Martin
    CB Willie Brown
    CB Lester Hayes
    S Jack Tatum
    S George Atkinson

    Special Teams

    K George Blanda
    P Ray Guy
    ST Cliff Branch (cuz he's my 3rd WR)

    The team could be stronger with additions of players who came to Oakland late in their careers ala Rod Woodson, Ronnie Lott, Warren Sapp, Jerry Rice etc. But I chose to pick players who wore the Silver and Black during the prime of their careers.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Lyle Alzado didn't make the team? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    No all time raiders team would be complete without Bo-Knows in the backfield
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Not mine...IMO Kinlaw was twice the player Alzado was for the Raiders..and a true nose tackle...plus, Alzado became a star with Denver...lol. If I went 2 deep, I'd include some of the other guys that fit in the same category.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Alzado was just a character. I don't think he necessarily would be first team either.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: All Time NFL Team

    Randy McMichael over Bruce Hardy?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •